Sunset vistas. Sweeping views……. Substantial family home perfect for summer living.
As far as location and position goes, you can’t get much better than this! Sitting high on 651m2 this double storey home, nestled in one of the The Gap’s most coveted enclaves, will have you enjoying sweeping, uninterrupted views of the D’Aguilar Range. Step out from the open plan kitchen/dining/living areas and be spoilt with gorgeous mountain sunsets, viewed conveniently from your front deck.
Step back into the house and you will appreciate the timber floor boards throughout the upper level, plus a stylishly renovated, modern kitchen complete with stone benchtops & stainless steel appliances. Three bedrooms and a family bathroom then complete upstairs.
Downstairs, there is an entire level of multi-purpose spaces. Room one, use as a large, guest suite or teenage retreat. Room two, use as a home office. Room three, use as a rumpus or family room, with the added bonus of flowing out to the landscaped, inground swimming pool.
Let the kids take advantage of the large, inviting pool, whilst you take solace from the sun in the shaded, undercover entertainment area. Or make use of the other freshly landscaped areas around the home. Summer, family living at its finest!
All of this, and only 11kms from the city! Another reason why the The Gap is such a prized location and why this house will be incredibly popular. Don’t delay. Inspect this weekend!
Accommodation and Features
- 3 Bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Multipurpose room downstairs currently used as a large 4th bedroom with built in wardrobe and ensuite
- Modern central kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- Loungeroom leading out to balcony with sweeping views
- Two additional multipurpose rooms downstairs currently used as rumpus/second living area plus a home office
- Family bathroom and separate toilet
- Timber floorboards
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs/partial downstairs
- Crimsafe security screens
- Remote controlled garage with internal access
- Inground swimming pool
- Rain water tank
- Garden Shed
- Solar panels
- Fully fenced backyard
- Cul-de-sac position
This property is situated in The Gap, a family friendly suburb conveniently close Brisbane CBD, public transport, shops, restaurants and cafés, quality schools, walking and cycling paths. The Enoggera Reservoir and Walkabout Creek Discovery Centre is approximately 5 mins away providing hours of fun for the whole family including swimming and paddling, hiking and mountain bike riding.
For further information, call Kathryn MacDonell today!