Position. Privacy. Pure luxury……. Perfection. Prestige Family Living in the Hills.
Sitting on a beautifully landscaped 701m2 block and surrounded by natural bushland, this home is sheer perfection for buyers looking for a spacious and impeccably finished family home. Designed to maximise natural light and flow, and renovated with attention to detail and high specifications, all aspects of the home complement each other achieving an elegance and sophistication rarely found in the area.
Inside, both the upper and lower levels boast elegant design features such as high ceilings, open staircase, light timber-look flooring, plantation shutters, sheer curtains and contemporary finishes – all coming together to create the ultimate sense of space, luxury and modern living. Multiple family spaces both upstairs and down mean families will have room to expand and grow.
At the heart of the lower level, the gorgeous, stylishly renovated gourmet kitchen features European appliances, stone benchtops and sink, and an integrated dishwasher. The kitchen adjoins the laundry, also renovated to double as a butler’s pantry when entertaining. From here the open plan kitchen/living/dining flows seamlessly to the large, private, north-easterly facing alfresco entertaining area and luxury, in-ground pool. Entertaining will be a pleasure all year round!
Completing the ground floor is a second living area, sophisticated home office (or guest bedroom), powder room, and oversized double lock-up garage with internal entry.
Upstairs, the thoughtful floor plan is further evident. An enviable parent’s retreat complete with walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony offers stunning views of surrounding bushland and hinterland, perfect for unwinding whilst watching the sunset. Three additional bedrooms, a further living area, and a family bathroom (with separate toilet) complete this executive family home.
Undoubtedly a property of this calibre in the Hills District will be extremely popular. Do not hesitate or you will miss your opportunity to be part of this tightly held and highly sought-after suburb. Contact Kathryn today to register your interest and schedule an inspection.
Accommodation and Features
- 5 spacious bedrooms (or 4 and an office) all with built in wardrobes
- Multiple living areas
- Separate dining area
- 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- Stylishly renovated kitchen featuring stone bench tops and sink, European appliances, walk in pantry, freestanding cooker with gas cooktop
- Renovated laundry and powder room
- Master retreat with WIR, ensuite and private balcony
- High ceilings
- Custom built TV/library unit
- Plantation shutters
- Luxury in-ground swimming pool and large, alfresco entertaining area
- Ample storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zones
- Ceiling fans
- Security system and security screens
- Double lock up garage offering internal entry as well as roller door access through to the backyard and room for a workbench
- Covered third car, boat or caravan accommodation
- Fully fenced backyard
Everton Hills is located approximately 12km from Brisbane’s CBD and conveniently close to public transport, shops, restaurants and cafés, quality schools, parks and walking/cycling paths.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.