Stylish renovation. Spacious floorplan. Enviable outdoor living. The perfect family home in the perfect location.
Located in the most sought after area of Albany Creek, tucked away in the quiet streets and set back at the end of a cul-de-sac, this immaculate lowset family residence is everything the market is calling out for! Stylish renovation, spacious floorplan and fabulous outdoor living are just the headlines. The detail is what truly sets it apart.
Inside, a tasteful, on-trend renovation is evident as soon as you enter. An elegant living room and then open plan kitchen merging with the large, family dining area. The stone bench tops and stainless steel European appliances including an induction cooktop are complemented by a timber servery window opening on to the alfresco area.
Continue throughout and you’ll notice the warm tones of the bamboo flooring in the living areas. The perfect choice for both form and function. The master bedroom has his and hers wardrobes, providing ample storage, and an ensuite. Add the additional three bedrooms, office, contemporary family bathroom, and large family room and it becomes evident that there isn’t anything more that needs to be done!
Outside, the home sits on an enviable 759 sqm of land amid lovingly maintained gardens. It boasts a resort-style inground pool and alfresco entertainment area, working together to provide a private, urban sanctuary.
This property truly is the holy grail for Albany Creek buyers. Excellent layout, inside and out, with all of the hard work completed to achieve a contemporary, spacious family residence.
Accommodation and Features
- Master bedroom with his and hers built-ins and renovated ensuite with stylish heated towel ladder
- 3 additional bedrooms
- Home office
- Stylishly renovated family bathroom, also with heated ladder towel rail
- Renovated kitchen featuring stone bench tops, stainless steel European appliances, induction cooktop and a servery window to the alfresco entertaining area
- Central living/dining area opening to the large outdoor entertainment area
- Spacious family room
- Large, private, covered alfresco entertainment area
- Solar-heated, resort style inground swimming pool
- Automatic garage offering internal entry to the home with built in storage
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living areas
- Security screens
- Garden shed
- Lush, tropical gardens
- Kids playfort
- Rain water tank x 2
- 3 phase power
- NBN ready
- Cul-de-sac position
- Sought after school catchment – Albany Hills State School/Albany Creek High School
- Close access to numerous private school buses
This property is situated in the beautiful Albany Forest Estate, Albany Creek, a family friendly suburb conveniently close to public transport, shops, restaurants and cafés, quality schools, parks and walking/cycling paths.
Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of this much sought-after community. Contact Kathryn MacDonell today to inspect.