Stylishly renovated entertainer’s dream PLUS room for the caravan, boat and jet ski!
Renovated beautifully, this highset home sitting on 802m2 truly has something for everyone!
Firstly, it is the entertainer’s dream! The central feature is an open plan kitchen, dining and living area which achieves that balance of indoor/outdoor living as it flows onto the large deck, which doubles as a second living area and looks over the inviting in-ground swimming pool. The kitchen has been meticulously renovated to include wide bench-level servery windows, waterfall stone bench tops, and Smeg appliances including a 90cm induction cooktop and oven, and dishwasher.
Secondly, it is also the hobby enthusiasts dream! With an enviable man cave (aka huge shed), currently set up as a recreation room and office, plus room for the caravan/ boat/trailer/jet ski, side access, lots of storage underneath, and still room in the backyard for a fire pit, trampoline and a bit of backyard cricket! What more do you need?!
The ‘man cave’ is a real asset. With lined walls and electricity, it is an extremely versatile space. Keep it set up as is – work from home, work out, watch the footy – or, use it as a guest room, play room, workshop or tool shed! The choice is yours.
So, to recap, if you are looking for a renovated home with fantastic indoor/outdoor flow, a huge deck for entertaining, a glorious in ground swimming pool and accommodation for all your recreational toys, look no further! Contact us to arrange an inspection today as it won’t last long in this market.
Accommodation and Features
- 802m2 parcel of land
- Beautifully renovated kitchen with waterfall stone benches, 90cm oven and induction stove
- Huge deck for entertaining
- Polished timber floors
- Master with built-in wardrobe and air-conditioning
- Two additional bedrooms plus an office
- Spacious family bathroom
- In-ground swimming pool with pool deck and pavilion
- Double lock up car accommodation underneath
- Huge shed/man cave with power and lined walls
- Solar – 5kw system with Tier 1 panels and only 8 months old
- Fully fenced yard
- Ample storage options
- Side access with room for a caravan/boat/trailer