Light, Bright & Modern – First Home Perfection
Here is the one you’ve been waiting for! A lowset, modern beauty – and with a floorplan which maximises space and easy living – this three bedroom, two bathroom home is perfect for first home owners or investors alike.
The attention to detail in the finishes of the home is evident throughout. With the cedar garage door and rice paper-infused feature entrance door, there is an immediate sense of style which sets it apart from the rest. Then, as you move throughout the home, this feeling is enhanced further by feature timber and frosted glass internal doors and quality fittings throughout. The kitchen features stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, a natural gas cooktop and ample storage – a must in kitchens these days!
Light, bright and airy throughout, it boasts an open plan living, kitchen and dining area. Then push back the corner sliding doors, which open completely, and step seamlessly out to the undercover, outdoor alfresco area and backyard. It’s clearly designed for Queensland summer living! And with only one direct neighbour, peace and quiet is assured.
Outside the backyard is enhanced by beautiful feature gardens, benches and stylish outdoor lighting. Sit and enjoy the evening whilst the kids play (there is ample room for trampoline, play area and/or play equipment). Should you want even more space, simply join the community Green Hub located directly behind for your veggie needs.
Add the three spacious bedrooms including the Master with a walk-in robe, ensuite and AC, and you’ve got a fabulous retreat.
Accommodation and Features
- Modern central kitchen featuring stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, oven with gas stove top
- Master bedroom with WIR and ensuite
- 2 additional bedrooms with built in mirrored wardrobes
- Spacious family bathroom
- Rinnai universal hot water temperature controller
- Private, covered alfresco area
- Garage offering internal entry to the home and access to the backyard
- Air-conditioning in master and living areas
- Ceiling fans
- Security Screens to all windows and sliding doors
- Fully fenced backyard
- Garden Shed
- Walk to Bracken Ridge and Taigum Coles
- Close to Carseldine train station for 28 minute ride into the city
- Short drive to Westfield Chermside
- Just a few minutes drive to the Emily Seebohm Aquatic Centre, Bracken Ridge Skate Park and BMX Track
- Convenient access to the Gateway Motorway and Bruce Highway
Located in the up and coming area of Fitzgibbon, close to public transport, parks (including Hidden World Playground), shops, restaurants and cafes, the community centre and schools and daycare facilities, this property is not to be missed!
Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of this much sought-after community.
Contact Kathryn MacDonell on 0413 604 547 or firstname.lastname@example.org for inspection times!