Spacious Family Home in Quiet Cul-De-Sac
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in popular Arlington Estate, this generously proportioned split-level home boasts a family-centric floor plan that will appeal to many!
Entering on the top level, the foyer then leads you down to the lounge room and master bedroom, complete with walk-in robe and ensuite. Down a few steps and you move into the heart of the home – the open plan kitchen, dining and family rooms. From here you can head outside into the large, undercover alfresco with built in BBQ and outdoor fireplace. Indoor/outdoor entertaining has truly been achieved in this home! Alternatively, keep going inside and the family room flows into three sizeable bedrooms all with built-in robes.
You can also take advantage of the large, flat, fully fenced yard complete with citrus trees and veggie garden.
To top it off there is also plenty of storage, both inside and outside.
All bases are covered with this property so contact Kathryn MacDonell on 0413 604 547 or email@example.com today for inspection details or further information.
Accommodation and Features
- 4 generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and modern ensuite
- Well-appointed kitchen with granite benchtop
- Two living areas plus dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Family bathroom with bath, shower and separate toilet
- Air conditioning and fans throughout
- Generous alfresco area off kitchen and living areas complete with built in BBQ and outdoor fire place
- Security Screens
- Security System
- Fully fenced spacious yard and gardens including citrus trees and vegetable garden
- Private cul-de-sac position
- Large Double Garage with plenty of space for additional storage
- Garden shed
- 5000L water tank
- Close to Cabbage Tree Creek bikeways and Bunyaville State Forest
- Close to schools, childcare centres, shops and transport
Flanked by the glorious Bunyaville State Forest is a leafy, undulating residential community known as The Hills District (Ferny Hills, Arana Hills and Everton Hills).
Largely populated by families, The Hills District enjoys the convenience of city life while being far enough away to appreciate the peaceful surrounds afforded by the State Forest and the rolling hills of nearby Greater Samford.
The Hills District fosters the strong family demographic offering an abundance of walking trails, playgrounds, parks, off-leash dog parks, child care facilities, schools, sporting facilities, retails outlets, professional rooms and offices. Easily accessible via car, bus and train, the Hills District is growing in popularity as demonstrated by the steady increase of medium property prices throughout the area.