Stylish, Executive Residence in Coveted Enclave!
This is the one you have been waiting for! Perched on a 623m2 elevated block it is surrounded by contemporary properties at one of Everton Hills most sought-after addresses. A quiet haven yet enviably located only minutes from schools, shopping, playgrounds, public transport and bushland, it is sure to impress even before you step inside.
Optimally designed for our Queensland lifestyle the floor plan provides the comfort of family friendly living whilst still giving a sense of space and luxury. The ground floor flows from the entrance into the heart of the home – a central, spacious open plan living, dining, kitchen (with walk-in pantry!) and home office area which achieves the ultimate in indoor/outdoor living. This area flows out to an alfresco entertaining area where you can easily watch the family take advantage of the generously sized, solar heated, luxury pool. Summer living at its finest!
Upstairs the thoughtful planning continues. Turn left at the top of the stairs and you are in the master suite complete with his and hers walk-in robes, a well-appointed ensuite and a large balcony with sweeping views. Turn right though, and a further living area separates the master from the three additional bedrooms and family bathroom.
Yes, it may be cliché, but this executive family home really is the complete package…and literally ticks all the boxes!
Accommodation and Features
- Master bedroom retreat with his and hers WIR, ensuite and private balcony
- 3 additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Multiple living areas
- Front living room was cleverly built with noise control in mind and therefore can easily be converted to a media room/teenage retreat.
- Gourmet kitchen featuring stone bench tops, walk in pantry, freestanding 90cm cooker with gas stove top
- Large well-connected home office
- 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- Double lock up garage offering internal entry to the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- High Ceilings
- Private alfresco entertaining area
- In-ground swimming pool (solar heated)
- Fully fenced backyard
- Steel frame
- 14 solar panels with 4kw system
- Solar hot water
- 5000L water tank
Everton Hills is located approximately 10kms from Brisbane’s CBD and conveniently close to public transport, shops, restaurants and cafés, quality schools, parks and walking/cycling paths.
Don’t miss your opportunity to be part of this tightly held and much sought-after community. Contact Kathryn MacDonell on 0413 604 547 or firstname.lastname@example.org for inspection times.