City Lights, Mountain Views and under 10km from the CBD!
This elevated, north-facing brick home perched on 597m2 will excite investors and first-home buyers alike.
Sitting above many homes in the area it has covetable views of the city skyline from the kitchen and southern side of the house, as well as a vista of the D’Aguilar Range from the timber casement windows in the lounge and dining areas. Casement windows continue throughout the house, providing welcome afternoon breezes. The outlook also showcases stunning sunsets and opportunities to sit and watch thunderstorms roll in over Mt Cootha.
This coupled with gorgeous polished timber hardwood floors and fans throughout, high quality ceiling insulation and an air-conditioned lounge and dining area results in a beautiful, light and breezy home.
Perfect for a small family, there are three generously sized bedrooms, a study nook, a renovated bathroom with granite bench top and separate toilet. The 1.7m freestanding bath with waterfall spout looks lovely and will add a touch of luxury for the new owner!
The current owners have spent a lot of time developing lush gardens that flow around to a paved courtyard below the kitchen providing plenty of space for kids, pets and outdoor entertaining.
Top this off with a ‘man-cave’ underneath and this home has something for everyone!
Accommodation and Features
- 3 spacious bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobe
- Kitchen with city views
- Living and dining areas with mountain views
- Modern family bathroom with luxurious freestanding bath
- Study nook
- Large laundry with plenty of storage
- Polished timber hardwood floors throughout
- Air-conditioned dining and living area
- Fans throughout
- Insulated ceilings
- Veranda and paved courtyard for entertaining
- Ample storage under house (not legal height)
- Spacious yard and gardens
- Elevated position
It will go quickly!